I am SO terrified of drawing faces! My Ma and my sis have been exercising a face challenge, and I am very proud of them. I drew Adam because by this point in time I had drawn a lot of plane things (since before this trip as well). I figured I should also acknowledge the colors I have been using on this trip. The kit was quite tiny. I put it and the moleskine together in a Zippy bag for most of the trip since so many things got wet. Classy.
As for the trip home, it did not seem as long as the way to Ecuador. No road blocks, we got through simply enough. Although, once back in the Houston airport, Adam and Julia were immediately absorbed into their phones. I realized how much I LIKED being disconnected. However, over a month later, I am addicted myself again to my phone.
No more pictures anymore! Very sad. On the plus side, today has a bonus entry that I have been building over the last few weeks to remember little details I may have not drawn.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Guess that teacher!
- Before and After Classroom
- The Last Page
- Day 33: The Long Journey Home
- Day 32: Cock of the Rock
- Day 31: Hummers and ferns and bugs, oh my!
- Day 30: Up to Bella Vista
- Day 29: Peguche
- Day 28: Cuy, Llamas, and Gardens
- Day 27: Otavalo Market
- Day 26: North and South
- Day 25: Antisana
- Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
- Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
- Day 22: Sick Sick Sick
- Day 21: Last Day in the Port
- Day 20: Four-Day Trip Recap
- Day 19: Busy, busy Santa Cruz
- Day 18: Isleta Tintorera
- Day 17: Great View, Horrible Guide
- Day 16: Four-Day Trip Commence!
- ▼ August (21)