Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 33: The Long Journey Home

I am SO terrified of drawing faces! My Ma and my sis have been exercising a face challenge, and I am very proud of them. I drew Adam because by this point in time I had drawn a lot of plane things (since before this trip as well). I figured I should also acknowledge the colors I have been using on this trip. The kit was quite tiny. I put it and the moleskine together in a Zippy bag for most of the trip since so many things got wet. Classy.

As for the trip home, it did not seem as long as the way to Ecuador. No road blocks, we got through simply enough. Although, once back in the Houston airport, Adam and Julia were immediately absorbed into their phones. I realized how much I LIKED being disconnected. However, over a month later, I am addicted myself again to my phone.

No more pictures anymore! Very sad. On the plus side, today has a bonus entry that I have been building over the last few weeks to remember little details I may have not drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive