Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 29: Peguche

The drawing for today was really challenging because I did not draw it while observing. Rather, I focused on observing and retaining those observations for when I was back at the Hacienda. Details like sleeve-styling and shoes were tricky!

This was the extra "add-on" day at the Hacienda, so we visited a nearby town to see waterfalls and native instrument making. On the way home, we stopped by Otavalo again to pick up a few more presents and hunt for this ADORABLE little alpaca toy. I turned into a little girl once we found it. Evidence: for the rest of the trip I pulled him out of the luggage and sat him near a window so he could have a good view. Last Saturday, Otavalo was CRAZY packed, plus I had a major headache. The market was much more toned down, and I felt better this time. Much enjoyed.
20110711-298.jpg by melbergink
20110711-298.jpg, a photo by melbergink on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive