Friday, August 12, 2011
Day 27: Otavalo Market
Unfortunately, today I had an enormous headache, and what was on the agenda? A giant market. Ugghh… too many people, noises, and colors! It was still a great experience, but it could have been enjoyed a lot more. We did have an EXCELLENT brownie. Melty, gooey, steaming, with vanilla ice cream. We ordered another one right after. Then we relaxed more at the Hacienda by playing Carcassonne in front of the fireplace.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Guess that teacher!
- Before and After Classroom
- The Last Page
- Day 33: The Long Journey Home
- Day 32: Cock of the Rock
- Day 31: Hummers and ferns and bugs, oh my!
- Day 30: Up to Bella Vista
- Day 29: Peguche
- Day 28: Cuy, Llamas, and Gardens
- Day 27: Otavalo Market
- Day 26: North and South
- Day 25: Antisana
- Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
- Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
- Day 22: Sick Sick Sick
- Day 21: Last Day in the Port
- Day 20: Four-Day Trip Recap
- Day 19: Busy, busy Santa Cruz
- Day 18: Isleta Tintorera
- Day 17: Great View, Horrible Guide
- Day 16: Four-Day Trip Commence!
- ▼ August (21)