Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
We drove super early to the airport to drop off our bags and then walked backed for one loop around the port. It's so strange to visit some place that you get to know well for potentially the very last time. I was better health wise, but thinking of food still made me queasy. We flew back to the mainland, and I was able to give Adam a big hug.
Adam + Julia + Latin country = SOCCER!
Even on our first evening on the mainland, we watched a game at an English pub. It was actually quite enjoyable!
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Guess that teacher!
- Before and After Classroom
- The Last Page
- Day 33: The Long Journey Home
- Day 32: Cock of the Rock
- Day 31: Hummers and ferns and bugs, oh my!
- Day 30: Up to Bella Vista
- Day 29: Peguche
- Day 28: Cuy, Llamas, and Gardens
- Day 27: Otavalo Market
- Day 26: North and South
- Day 25: Antisana
- Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
- Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
- Day 22: Sick Sick Sick
- Day 21: Last Day in the Port
- Day 20: Four-Day Trip Recap
- Day 19: Busy, busy Santa Cruz
- Day 18: Isleta Tintorera
- Day 17: Great View, Horrible Guide
- Day 16: Four-Day Trip Commence!
- ▼ August (21)