Tomorrow would be our flight early in the morning, so I had only one more page to capture the essence of Jatun Sacha - the BATHROOM! (Of which I had become very familiar with...) For some reason I felt the need to paint this only in B&W. To make it more film noir-esque?
Monday, August 8, 2011
Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
Since there were too many volunteers (sudden influx), we stayed for kitchen duty help. In other words, squeezing vast quantities of fruit! This picture is not the best, but it captures Iris, Kathrin, and Julia. They were so wonderful to volunteer with. I may have gone insane with some of the volunteers, but K, I, and J were my sanity and fun!
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Guess that teacher!
- Before and After Classroom
- The Last Page
- Day 33: The Long Journey Home
- Day 32: Cock of the Rock
- Day 31: Hummers and ferns and bugs, oh my!
- Day 30: Up to Bella Vista
- Day 29: Peguche
- Day 28: Cuy, Llamas, and Gardens
- Day 27: Otavalo Market
- Day 26: North and South
- Day 25: Antisana
- Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
- Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
- Day 22: Sick Sick Sick
- Day 21: Last Day in the Port
- Day 20: Four-Day Trip Recap
- Day 19: Busy, busy Santa Cruz
- Day 18: Isleta Tintorera
- Day 17: Great View, Horrible Guide
- Day 16: Four-Day Trip Commence!
- ▼ August (21)