Isabela was a gorgeous peaceful island, so it was strange to go to the populated Santa Cruz. More adventures with Galo narrating the observations. I think we were very fortunate throughout this whole trip because we saw A LOT of organisms, and he mentioned that usually only one or two sightings occur of some species. Later that night we boated back to home, San Cristobal. It was nice to be home!
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Guess that teacher!
- Before and After Classroom
- The Last Page
- Day 33: The Long Journey Home
- Day 32: Cock of the Rock
- Day 31: Hummers and ferns and bugs, oh my!
- Day 30: Up to Bella Vista
- Day 29: Peguche
- Day 28: Cuy, Llamas, and Gardens
- Day 27: Otavalo Market
- Day 26: North and South
- Day 25: Antisana
- Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
- Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
- Day 22: Sick Sick Sick
- Day 21: Last Day in the Port
- Day 20: Four-Day Trip Recap
- Day 19: Busy, busy Santa Cruz
- Day 18: Isleta Tintorera
- Day 17: Great View, Horrible Guide
- Day 16: Four-Day Trip Commence!
- ▼ August (21)