As frustrating as yesterday was, today was AMAZING. We boated through little islands next to Isabela. We jumped off on to Isleta Tintorera and discovered a cornucopia of wildlife. Huge picture dump on Flickr. HUGE. I’m not even going to try to describe the stuff we saw!
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Guess that teacher!
- Before and After Classroom
- The Last Page
- Day 33: The Long Journey Home
- Day 32: Cock of the Rock
- Day 31: Hummers and ferns and bugs, oh my!
- Day 30: Up to Bella Vista
- Day 29: Peguche
- Day 28: Cuy, Llamas, and Gardens
- Day 27: Otavalo Market
- Day 26: North and South
- Day 25: Antisana
- Day 24: Adios San Cristobal, Hola Quito!
- Day 23: Last Day at Jatun Sacha
- Day 22: Sick Sick Sick
- Day 21: Last Day in the Port
- Day 20: Four-Day Trip Recap
- Day 19: Busy, busy Santa Cruz
- Day 18: Isleta Tintorera
- Day 17: Great View, Horrible Guide
- Day 16: Four-Day Trip Commence!
- ▼ August (21)