Sunday, July 31, 2011
Whoa - no pictures today! We headed back last night to the Jatun Sacha site, but Tuesday EARLY in the morning we'll head out on our four-day tour of some of the islands. Most volunteers go on this tour, and Jatun Sacha really promotes it. That essentially left only this Monday, next Monday, and next Tuesday for volunteer work. How quickly time flies! With this ever present countdown, I wanted to capture some of the essence of the site that became home away from home. This turned out to be one of my favorite pages because it really brings me back to the kitchen.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Whoa - no pictures today! We headed back last nig...
- Day 14: Relaxing with Darwin Finches and the Ever-...
- Day 13: Depressing Museum, Making Friends with Loc...
- Day 12: Back to Town and the Loberia
- Day 11: Heavy Lifting with a View
- Day 10: Routine Settled
- Day 9: Looking Up Through the Sweat
- Day 8: Taming the New Area
- Day 7: Escape to Kicker Rock
- Day 6: Becoming Familiar with Town
- Day 5: Friday = Head to the Ports!
- Day 4: The Work Begins
- Day 3: Flight to San Cristobal and Settling In
- Day 2: A Day in Quito
- Day 1
- Ecuador Journal
- Galapagos Post #4 (The Last)
- Galapagos post #3
- ▼ July (18)