Sunday, July 24, 2011
Day 8: Taming the New Area
Back to the site - No photos today! Too much work to do! Julia actually took some photos of the work today, so in the future I may post some up. Not much to explain, the drawing relays most of the info for today.
I miss having fresh juice every day.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Whoa - no pictures today! We headed back last nig...
- Day 14: Relaxing with Darwin Finches and the Ever-...
- Day 13: Depressing Museum, Making Friends with Loc...
- Day 12: Back to Town and the Loberia
- Day 11: Heavy Lifting with a View
- Day 10: Routine Settled
- Day 9: Looking Up Through the Sweat
- Day 8: Taming the New Area
- Day 7: Escape to Kicker Rock
- Day 6: Becoming Familiar with Town
- Day 5: Friday = Head to the Ports!
- Day 4: The Work Begins
- Day 3: Flight to San Cristobal and Settling In
- Day 2: A Day in Quito
- Day 1
- Ecuador Journal
- Galapagos Post #4 (The Last)
- Galapagos post #3
- ▼ July (18)