Friday, December 3, 2010

Going back to doodle concepts!

My! I am way behind on posting! I actually have quite a bit to put up, I just have not sat down with the scanner. What else to help me procrastinate on my last eval I need to work on today? I'm going to go out of order because I wanted to put up recent creative contributions. I went home during Turkey Day and got all fidgety and excited to be creative with my drawings since I have been drawing mainly from observations. I still need to continue that, but I don't want to stifle my personality. So last week the art journal theme was "Silly Hat" resulting in this (words were added later):

Looking for some more silliness, I had one person give me a organism and another different person give me a verb. Then I had to draw something around that. So much fun! Art Madlibs!

Then this next week's assignment is some sort of composition that must include a turtle and a hand in some way, and here is the result:

2 comments:

  1. The hand-turtle freaks me out! I probably shouldn't have looked at it right before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtle, do you know something about evolution that we don't?

    ReplyDelete