Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grandparents

A friend of mine posted a fabulous picture of her grandparents. I loved it so much that I wanted to draw it. Just to get an excuse to look at the picture more. I went through multiple versions (all done in the last sketchbook). The first one (below) had issues, the second was an abomination, and the third was okay (last pic). It did not satisfy me completely because it did not do justice to the picture. If I drew any more, I would get angry at the picture though, and I like it too much.

2 comments:

  1. I have stumbled accros your blog and am enjoying reading and looking at your sketches. My Mom is an artist as well. Thank you, Cheryl Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks a lot! Most the time I feel like I'm talking to myself, so it's nice to know others enjoy my uploading.

    ReplyDelete